Wednesday, August 26, 2009

artist looking for new and exciting friends. bah.

I already have exciting friends. and family. My mom thinks I'm hilarious.
Oh and my tap class - they are very exciting. I love them already. Sometimes it's hard to win ppl over - ie judy bullington my advisor, and I think that there are some pplsss in my tap class that aren't sold on my charming and artistic personality. For I got the stink eye. or what is it when it's just a squint not quite a stink eye? Well we'll call it the squint. I got the squints. hehehehe. not to be confused with squirts. that is gross.

I received another email from a man. again I think this is a mass email. here it goes - oh and he did send a picture.

Nice profile, I am a single black male, (yet open to all races) living in the Nashville area that considerd a workaholic by my friends but also someone who knows when its time to take off and enjoy life. Now that its summer, i try to take at least one weekend getaway each month. I just love dropping my top on my car and cruizing. I do like to camp, sail, hike, parks, oceans, cultural events and so much more.

What i am hoping to find, is a women that like me, has their life together but knows how to have fun. I am not a couch potato, but do enjoy watching a dvd, eating ice cream in bed and enjoying the quierter times. Yes, i am a cuddlier and a hopeless romantic, just not sappy about it.

I really enjoy beaches, lakes and outdoor fun. If you are the type that will go to the beach just to watch the waves, then i am probably not the person for you. I am enclosing my picture in the profile, so when you respond, please include one of you. Let's talk and see where things lead.



I didn't respond.

I think Gail was the only serious one.
Oh Gail. How are you doing?

1 comment:

  1. HAHA i enjoy cultural events too! specifically KWANZA.

    ReplyDelete