Thursday, August 6, 2009

Per my one follower's request

I'm a little mad at Gail for his fishing and dullness and such, so I will put up some convos/messages from the others. and I think I will repost my ad. I'm thinking this was a dead end. If I had no intention of making this a serious thing then why keep it up.

With that dilemma I have just decided to get serious. Despite my gut telling me to stop and my current friends telling me to stop.

Here is the first response that I received. I got it the night I posted. and I believe this guy was sending the same thing to a lot of ppl to get some action. ps some of the photos for m4f are disgusting and still haunt me ie man looking for a sugar daddy arrangement. I just threw up a little in my mouth. or dry heaved. whichever is a funnier image for you take it.

Hello.... Are you interested in a more mature, experienced man for your pleasure? I'm 46, divorced and live alone in a discreet Bellevue (Nashville) condo. I can host or come to you. I give full body, sensual, erotic massage, oral pleasure to completion and more. No Strings, No expectations and all limits will be respected. I'm VERY orally talented and well endowed. I'm 6'2" and weigh 190. Handsome, fit, 8" and thick. You will not be disappointed. I am VERY real. All you have to do is Relax and Enjoy! I have a pic if interested.

1 comment: