Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Call it destiny or call it I have my own personal stalker

My new transy friends are very good at writing to me everyday. Which scares me a little. I'm thinking it's time to cut them. But, for the sake of the art project, and to keep up the blog I will string them along.

I got another response to my ad yesterday, which brings my tally to 4. oh and that 4th person was my bro, he knew it was me. I have been in contact - aka email - with two of my responses. Gail and John. Gail is very into this and I think that he is thinking this is going somewhere. Insert some Hard Candy reference. I asked Gail if he liked Rocky Horror. He'd never heard of it. What flippin transvestite hasn't heard of it? This bit strengthens my belief that he just sent me pics of himself in his wife's clothes or some that he got at Goodwill. Here are the pics he sent. oh and he is 53.


So today I got a message from him telling me about himself. he said this - Well, I have a nice pontoon boat that I enjoy taking out on the water, I enjoy working outside so I have a natural tan not a store bought one lol. I also do enjoy a good action type movie. I am not a smoker or really a drinker ( I may have one once in a great while but not much), I am pretty much an easy going person, very much into cars n trucks, I enjoy fishing but then I usually set them free, a catch and release thing. I have an old Cocker Spaniel (14) who does not realize she is the dog, I enjoy most type of music but not into the slow drawn out stuff. I am retired now. I retired early from Nissan where I was a supervisor. It as always my goal to retire early and enjoy life.

Sounding a little boring. But it was the boat part that struck me. A little anecdote. Last year around August and September my friends and I would go to the cliffs at the lake and jump off. One time this guy came up in his boat and parked it right in front of us and watched. Didn't say anything to us. We tried to start convos, but he only had short answers and just sat drinking his beer and watched us. So we sat and watched back. I'm thinking this could be the same person. So is this destiny? or is this just way creepy?


me and creeps mcgee
a zoom in on creeps


ps. I have a feeling he will mention taking me out on the boat. and what normal 53 year old man is picing up 21 yr olds on craigslist?

credit to amber g for pics of creeps and credit to gail for pics of himself.

1 comment: