Monday, July 11, 2011

Kat Dancer


My friends are so dear to me. Though they may pass through my life quickly they are always in my mind and living memories. I have met some of the most fascinating and amazing people in my travels and I am so happy to say that we still keep in contact. 6 messages from 4 people in 1 day!! in traveling you meet people and you may get along well or you may not get along, but you chat and you bond because you need each other. and little do you know but you will go through the same things.

this is from a message that a friend sent me. ps. that is 25C not F

When I first arrived in Spain at the beginning of June I sank deep into a state of culture and life shock, it seemed so harsh being removed from the life I had been living in Asia. For two days I was bundled in blankets and wool sweaters against the 'cold' (25 degrees). I felt as though I had been uprooted and dropped into a state of limbo... so planning for a return to Canada and all the people I need to reconnect with, all the things to do, became very important for me.
I look forward to being able to return to Thailand and Bali, I do not know how I will make all these things happen, but there are things I have to do, and now I have so many more friends in many different places, I want to keep all the connections alive. I miss the dancing!
Bali, and all my new friends... are constant sparkles in my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment