Wednesday, April 13, 2011

hijacked airplane

so as i was hyperventilating on the plane from Ho Chi Min to Hanoi I was thinking about my last moments on the plane

I was thinking about how sad it would be if my flight from korea to LA was hijacked by terrorists. of course they would be koreans, and they would have to keep it cool for a few hours while we stopped in china. and why would they chose LA? who knows what's really happening in their minds? they have bombs strapped to their bodies for christs sake.

so they hijack this plane. i flash to the scenes of the families all upset. and then mine - she's been away for so long, she was just trying to make it home to see her family. (didn't think of the soldiers on my plane, you can call that selfish)

i then think if i die then i will constantly be stuck in purgatory. this is a metaphor

what about the air marshals? hmm...

anyway the men are hijacking the plane and being mean to people but i find the time to leave a contact to my friends and family. i can't use an onflight phone - those aren't around. can't use a cell. don't have one. can't do internet. so i grab my book and quickly and secretly scrawl a message that remains safe and might eventually reaches my people

I tell people i love them and all and how much they have meant to me. and i leave the password to my facebook account to kathleen so that she may continue posting for me. whether that be as me or in remembrance that is up to her.

and i thought of the possibility that ppl won't even know i was on the flight. the news is reporting it as it's happening but they haven't revealed the passengers yet. so before i go i will post on fbook my flight numbers. provided i have facebook in whatever country.

No comments:

Post a Comment