Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Freedom to Lead


hey, by the way tonight was very funny at class

yes i enjoyed being there, except for being hungry. thank you again for dinner!!

u r more than welcome
haha
tomorrow evening, eat something which make you full
:):)

ok

until 8 pm then we can be hungry again
haha

hahaa
ok i will plan on being hungry at 8
and drink some milk before class

:):)
hey, seriously i want to say that don't feel sorry for leaving me
because i think you feel not good about it

i am sad, and i hope you do well, i think you are smart enough and driven enough and that is very good

yes i can see on your face that you still feel bad to leave me

ooooo look at my new picture!

so i don't want you to feel that way
yes i see it
nice
haha
I want you to be happy, that is a true. Of course I want you to be my tutor longer time and I know you think I will be fine and which is very right. I am good.

yes. thank you for not being upset by it. and i am sure i will see you again
i mean after i leave
of course i will see you tomorrow

hhahahaha

and when i come back you will be in a university

yes yes tomorrow
i hope so
but if not
i am not sad
i will be doing something
somewhere
ha, look i like 'some'

hahaha
Report · 10:00pm
I completely understand you. And trust me , I am not upset
I am happy that you will be home soon and feel good.

me too

so, from now on I do not want you to think about leaving me and feel sorry. Be Strong
for me
pls
:):)

ok

because I will be good I promise
you will hear good news from me sooner or later
after you went USA

goooood!

yes
so, pls delete leaving me feel sorry part from your brain and mind
In my mind, you never leave me.
and I am feeling good.

ooooo very sweet

let me keep it.
thanks

ok

:):)
good. now i feel very good. i will give u your time
will not be interrupting all the time
:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment