Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dear Boys,

I can see through your pervy ways.


  • Do not bump your penis on me when we're dancing, that's gross and that's why I don't like to dance.
  • When I am dancing with my friends at a bar that's all I'm doing, I'm not there to find a random hookup. And I will not hookup with you.
  • Do not add me as a friend on facebook to flirt with me on facebook chat.
  • Don't ask me to buy beer for you.
  • Do not snuggle up on my chest and say you could lie there forever. That's gay, and clingy.
  • Do not wear pajama pants to class and stand in front of me when I am sitting down, I can see your junk.
  • Show some expression on your face when I talk to you.
  • Do not smoke before you kiss. It makes me want to throw up.
  • Don't call if I don't respond to your texts.
  • Do not rub my face over and over, you mess up my makeup
  • Do not send me texts at 3am to ask me to send you a picture of myself. You know what I look like. And you are being a douche.
  • Don't hurt my friends.

Love,
Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment