Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I saw Karen Elson today, so I memorized her car and license plate number.

Let's do some name dropping


Just got back from NYC.

on the flight there I sat next to a guy with a camera, I asked him about it and he is Dierks Bentley's videographer, Dierks was sitting two seats in front of us. - the video guy had to point him out to me cause i didn't know what he looked like





When we were getting on the subway our second day there I saw Matt Bush. the kid from the commercials for saving minutes




When we were waiting for Vic to pic us up from the airport last night we saw Jeff Bridges near our baggage claim.





AND FINALLY - I just got back back from vintage shopping with Vic and Leslie, we were looking for dresses to wear to the Grammys. We went to Venus and Mars - every time I walk by or go in i always hope to see Karen Elson and maybe Jack White. Well, Karen came in. Is it too much to hope to strike a convo and then become best friends with her? yes. she did not approach me or acknowledge me in any way. bitch. and there were only the 3 of us in there + guy at counter and karen (you dye your hair to make it redder than it is bitch). but I saw her car Ford Flex Limited, maroon, license plate - 768 something something something.


No comments:

Post a Comment