Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday Morning Slide Show

As I was sitting in a beyond useless meeting today, Saturday, I was forced to watch a power point presentation on the most interesting thing to be thinking about on a Saturday - healthcare.

This being an important topic, and early Saturday morning I am in focus fast mode. This mode being let's get this shit talked about quickly and seriously to get out of here so that I can do Saturday things.

However, the presenter was not in this mood. She was in a mood to put useless dumb poop slides in such as the following:

This presentation helped me by helping me realize how I hate extra time wasting slides in presentations, and health care topics.

Funny note - she had a slide of all of the logos supporting a bill. Someone asked for a copy of the slide. The response was "I haven't gotten permission from the companies yet to use their logos." Hell, good idea. Donald Trump said blah blah blah... but don't tell him I told you

No comments:

Post a Comment