Tuesday, September 8, 2009

5 guys? How? Teach me!

So I was at a party Saturday for Air Force cadets and their families. shout out to my bro - my one subscriber. hahaha (sob) - fyi that is sob as in cry, not sonofabitch. and ps. my parents are pushers. and my grandmother too. my dad bought some beer and offered it to me several times and asked why i wouldn't take it, "because i have a bad liver dad." and grandmama - "we can go to the liquor store and pick up some drinks." "I can't drink, gran"

I was sitting with this young couple - talk about awkward 3rd wheel sitch. and i asked them how they met. The chicky told me the story and the asked the question that everyone hears at family gatherings, "So what about you, are you dating anyone?"

sigh. "No, but I have 5 best guy friends so that..."

"5 guy friends? How?"

"It's a group, and there are girls too, it's not just me and 5 guys." (well sometimes) and if you are confused on who the guys are that would be - Teddy, Bobby, Eric, James, and Matt (not in the group but still). David is also a bestie but he is my bro and that would have been weird in that convo.

"5 guys. wow. how do you do it? teach me."

Her boyfriend then came into the convo "No, dont teach her. I'm not leaving you two alone, I don't want her to know." he was getting up to get her desert.

we proceeded with our convo. chicky - "so how did you guys get to be friends"

"Well we had classes together and some of them lived together roommates and suitemates"

he came back, "If she starts calling me number three I know where she got it from and i'm coming after you."


i think they misunderstood something.

2 comments:

  1. What a player! especially by what the couple thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sausage fest, enough said haha.

    fiveguys.com

    Y'all should go at that restaurant & be like, "Hell yeah, 5 guys in da 5 guys restaurant! What!"

    ReplyDelete