Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I have a stalker

It is not Gail. or any of the craigslist trannys/guys. i don't think. Well, I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone from craigslist who stalked me over to the park to abduct me. ok i'd be a little surprised.

anyway.
I was working with my new test (yuck) group (yay!) and we were filming in the park. one thing led to another and we were invited to a party.

a very sketch party.
Danielle and I went. What a bunch of creeps and weirdos, in addition to some really cool people. but sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. especially if you've had a few drinks in you. and especially when you are in a hightened social situation in which you are blinded by certain things - Kath was telling me about this psychological thing.

we didn't mean to stay as long as we did. we planned on just popping in before our movie. but we both loved the attention we were getting. and we were too drunk to drive. and i am not stupid enough to drive drunk.

well it was in the course of the evening that I got my stalker.

he who has sent me numerous texts that i have not responded to. and he who has now started to call me to which i will not answer my phone. dude, if i don't answer your texts, back off. do not try and call.

here is an example of what his voice mail to me sounded like -

http://melodymaker.posterous.com/the-reason-some-girls-stay-single-very-funny

right now i need to send him a very direct text. though i am low on my texts for the month and i would prefer to just avoid him. and i know he will text back. ps he is a reason why i am low on my texts - the tool. and if anyone wants to read them i have kept them in my phone for the sake of good stories. and i think i still have the v mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment